New IDP Features & Enhancements
We are pleased to inform you that we have made many changes to the International
Domain Portal (IDP) that will improve your experience when registering and managing
your domains. In addition, we have included enhancements to the core functionality
available in the IDP that had been requested by you, our valued customers. We expect
that the new IDP will simplify activities related to your domain management and
most importantly save you time.
- An increase in the overall speed and reliability of the IDP, as the IDP system will
be migrated to a new software platform and reside on new servers.
- New triggers that will notify our technical department more quickly if an outage
or problems with the IDP arise.
- Improved usability on the home page with a reorganization of the categories of domain
- Page menus and layout consistent with our Safenames corporate site launched in April
of this year.
New Features and Functionality
- Improved Home Page Control Panel - new statistics about your account and the domains
in your portfolio on your homepage.
- Custom Profile for Domain Availability Searches - create customized lists of domain
name extensions that you frequently register for a particular brand or marketing
activity such as a global launch and save these lists under the brand or activity
name for future searches.
- Bulk Web Redirect Capabilities - add a Web redirect to the same destination URL
to multiple domains at the same time.
If you have difficulty navigating through the new IDP, we have developed new help
manuals and updated our knowledge base articles to assist you. If you would like
to speak with a support specialist directly, our customer service department will
be available to answer your questions by phone or email 24 hours a day.
are just the first phase in a series of enhancements to the IDP that we plan to
release over the next year. It is our goal to continue to provide you with the tools
that you need to manage your domain portfolio efficiently and effectively. We welcome
any feedback that you have on the changes to the IDP and ask that you send any suggestions
you may have for new functionality in our future releases. Please submit all feedback